The FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre is a nexus between the FAIRsFAIR project and research communities. We aim at creating a space where communities bring together their best practices from a range of domains, making the Competence Centre a focal point of reference concerning FAIR data.
As a shared hub of expertise, FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre role is structured around 3 key points:
- Advisory: networking space to enable stakeholder collaborations and routing people to expertise in thematic areas.
- Harmonisation: to consistently describe resources relating to FAIR data stewardship; provide leadership in harmonisation of policies, tools and resource.
- Dissemination: dissemination of training material and courses; enable sharing of best practices.
FAIRsFAIR knowledge base
A self-service library that stores a collection of reusable training materials, guidance resources, publications and other tools to help data stewards, policy makers and researchers make and keep data FAIR.
- Training Library: a collection of reusable training materials, guidance resources, publications and other tools to help data stewards, policy makers and researchers make and keep data FAIR
- FAIR Data Forum: an open space for users (individuals, institutions, organisations) to post queries, answers, comments pertaining to making data FAIR
- Publications: a space where to find articles and publications, (not only) about training
- Training activities. They include practical, powerful training interventions for the data science community in Europe; mapping data science programmes at universities; and integrating FAIR data skills into existing training offerings.
- Data Stewardship
- Connect with communities across the FAIR landscape
- Articles, blogs & publications