The FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre is a nexus between the FAIRsFAIR project and research communities. We aim at creating a space where communities bring together their best practices from a range of domains, making the Competence Centre a focal point of reference concerning FAIR data.
As a shared hub of expertise, FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre role is structured around 3 key points:
- Advisory: networking space to enable stakeholder collaborations and routing people to expertise in thematic areas.
- Harmonisation: to consistently describe resources relating to FAIR data stewardship; provide leadership in harmonisation of policies, tools and resource.
- Dissemination: dissemination of training material and courses; enable sharing of best practices.
FAIRsFAIR knowledge base
A self-service library that stores a collection of reusable training materials, guidance resources, publications and other tools to help data stewards, policy makers and researchers make and keep data FAIR.
- Training Library: a collection of reusable training materials, guidance resources, publications and other tools to help data stewards, policy makers and researchers make and keep data FAIR
- FAIR Data Forum: an open space for users (individuals, institutions, organisations) to post queries, answers, comments pertaining to making data FAIR
- Publications: a space where to find articles and publications, (not only) about training
- Training activities. They include practical, powerful training interventions for the data science community in Europe; mapping data science programmes at universities; and integrating FAIR data skills into existing training offerings.
- Terms4FAIRskills Training Materials Browser: a proof-of concept training materials browser has been developed for use with the terms4FAIRskills terminology. The documentation is openly available online here (github repository) and here (API). Read the blog post to find out more.
- Data Stewardship
- Connect with communities across the FAIR landscape
- Articles, blogs & publications