The FAIRsFAIR Roadshow will visit the Netherlands on 2 March 2021 to offer a FAIR programme in collaboration with LCRDM and FAIRsFAIR Coordinator DANS.
- FAIRsFAIR will showcase practical tools for raising FAIR awareness and assessing the FAIRness of research datasets and shed light of the role of FAIR in software.
- LCRDM will present an update of its tool for FAIR-enabling organisations.
- Members of the FAIRsFAIR European Group of FAIR Champions and High Level Advisory Committee will profile key FAIRsFAIR outputs of value to researchers, funders, and publishers.
FAIRsFAIR warmly invites data support staff, researchers and data policy makers, to join the event.
In the spirit of collaboration we ask each data steward to invite a researcher, and each researcher to invite a data steward!
The Roadshow will be in English.
- This is FAIRsFAIR - Ingrid Dillo (DANS, coordinator FAIRsFAIR) (Presentation)
- FAIR Tooling
- A View from our Experts and Champions
- FAIR and Software - Gerard Coen (DANS, LCRDM, FAIRsFAIR), Morane Gruenpeter (Software Heritage, FAIRsFAIR) (Presentation)
01 - FAIRsFAIR in a Nutshell, NL Roadshow, 02-03-2021 - Dillo.pdf
02 - LCRDM FAIRsFAIR - Miedema.pdf
03 - 20210302 FsF Roadshow - Measuring FAIRness - Grootveld.pdf
04 - NWO and FAIR data - Cruz.pdf
05 - 2021 MARCH FairsFair Roadshow NL - Smit Van Rossum.pdf
06 - FAIRsFAIR_Culina.pdf
07 - FAIRsFAIR_NationalRoadshowNL_FAIRandSoftware_MoGr_GeCo.pdf